VOLUNTEER FOR PURE NOISE’S 2018 VANS WARPED TOUR STREET TEAM!

If you’re interested in volunteering for us this summer please follow the directions below and read through the FAQs.

1. Email purenoisewarped2018@gmail.com with the Date and City in the subject line of the email.
Example: June 21st / Pomona, CA

2. Include a few sentences about yourself and why you want to help out.

3. We’ll email you back if we still need help at your particular show.

Frequently Asked Questions – Pure Noise Warped Tour Volunteering

1. What will I have to do?
You’ll be posting up posters to promote the bands before the show.
2. Will I have to help out all day?
Nope, just in the morning before doors open.
3. How should I get in contact with you?
Please email us the day before the show at – purenoisewarped2018@gmail.com and we will give you the phone number for our onsite rep. When you arrive at the front entrance text them and let them know you’re there.
4. What time do I need to be there?
Please be at the FRONT entrance by 9:45am sharp.
5. If I have to cancel what should I do?
Email purenoisewarped2018@gmail.com and let us know. If you have to cancel day of, text our onsite rep.
6. Do I need to buy a ticket?
No, you’ll be provided with ticket and wrist band when our onsite rep meets you at the front entrance.
7. Is there an age requirement?
Yes. Everyone that is volunteering at Warped needs to be 16 or older.
8. Can I help at multiple shows?
No, we’d rather give more people a chance to help out.

Comments

6 Responses to “VOLUNTEER FOR PURE NOISE’S 2018 VANS WARPED TOUR STREET TEAM!”
  1. Damian Medina says:

June 23/Mountain View, Ca
    Hello My name is Damian, I came across the volunteer ad on Instagram and immediately I told myself this would be a great opportunity. I haven’t volunteered much but what a great way to start things off.
    I’m 24 years old I’m from Reno, NV so I’ll be driving 4 hours to attend whether I get to volunteer or not. I’ve been going to warped since I was 19 and I’m looking to make this last warped date one to remember. I’m a huge fan of Hardcore, metalcore, and the occasional pop punk haha.

2. Jess rodriguez says:

June 21st Pomona
    Hey pure noise I’ve been a huge fan of your label for years would love the opportunity to help you guys out in any way. Music has always been my number 1 passion whether it’s going to shows, playin guitar, or helping support my local music scene. I would be so stoked to be able to work with you guys at the last warped tour, thank you!

3. Kaity Bowden says:

August 5th West Palm Beach, FL
    Hello, my name is Kaity, and I have been a fan of most of the bands on your label. It would be an awesome opportunity to volunteer for you guys at the final warped tour! I love music AND i always go to concerts all the time! I’ve been going to warped tour for over 6+ years, and I have always loved going because it is one of my favorite days every year. I mostly love rock and metal, but I also love pop punk as well! it would be an amazing opportunity if i got to volunteer on the last year!

4. Sam Pedre says:

July 26th / Scranton, PA
    Hi Pure Noise, my name is Sam and I am a Senior at Rowan University. My major is Music Industry with a double concentration of Music Business and Music Technology. Music has been the biggest part of my life since I came out of the womb. Either attending concerts, listening to music, or playing instruments. It has been a dream to be a volunteer of some sort on the Vans Warped Tour or to work the sound for a stage. Due to it coming to a some what end, I thought I would make the effort to put my self out there and make this year be the year to achieve my dream.

5. Sam Pedre says:

July 26th / Scranton, PA
    Hi Pure Noise, my name is Sam and I am a Senior at Rowan University. My major is Music Industry with a double concentration of Music Business and Music Technology. Music has been the biggest part of my life since I was younger. Either attending concerts, listening to music, or playing instruments. It has been a dream to be a volunteer of some sort on the Vans Warped Tour or to work the sound for a stage. Due to it coming to a some what end, I thought I would make the effort to put my self out there and make this year be the year to achieve my dream.

6. Brianna Brevik says:

July 19th Cinninati, Ohio

I love music so much I am currently majoring in music business. It would be a great experience to volunteer at Warped at our so I can get more experience in what I do. I hope I can maybe achieve this dream