Pure Noise partners with Reggie and the Full Effect to release new album!!!
We’re beyond excited to announce that Pure Noise Records has partnered with James Dewees (Reggie, Get Up Kids, etc) to release the new Reggie and The Full Effect album No Country for Old Musicians on November 19th 2013.
James recorded No Country For Old Musicians at Black Lodge Recording studios in Eudora, Kansas. NCFOM was the last album to ever be recorded there. Many friends he has made over the years including, Frank Iero, Adam Lazzara, Allison Weiss and Sean Ingram joined him to lend guest vocals on the album and Ray Toro joined to play guitar on two tracks.
Album art track listing below!
2. super croc vs mega doosh
4. fowlin’ around
5. revenge is a dish best served at Park Chan-Wook’s
7. gimme back my leg
8. robo fonzie meets frank
9. who needs another drank feat- floppy disk-0
10. a funny thing happened on the way to Ralph’s
11. sundae, booty sundae, feat- fluxuation
12. kanji tattoos still in style
13. we make a breakfast
14. to the fruit wizards of donnington
15. DMV featuring common denominator
17. danka shane